Since this is the last week of our Precut Sale, we wanted to show you a few more projects that might interest you. If you’ve done the jelly roll rugs before, here’s a new twist on the same technique!
Teri and Marty
PS – you know that we are always forgetting things… just a reminder that you have until the end of the month to register for either (or both) of the Santa Workshops. We’ve had a great response, but there’s always room at the workbench for one more elf!!! There are some great gift ideas and this may spur you on to start thinking of holiday gift-giving.
LINKS TO PRODUCTS | RESOURCES MENTIONED:
1. Visit our Precut Section here.
2. “Starry Night” Lap Quilt Kit
3. Pillows and Placemats Pattern Book
4. Prairie Dry Goods Jelly Roll and Layer Cake – Coming Soon!
5. Flower & Vine Jelly Roll
6. Farmhouse Christmas Jelly Roll and Layer Cake
7. Fisher-Price Jelly Roll
8. Kansas Troubles Jelly Roll and Layer Cake
9. Moonlight Garden Jelly Roll and Layer Cake
10. Holly Taylor Warm Winter Wishes Jelly Roll
11. View our Santa’s Workshop Block of the Month Collections here.
HELPFUL TIPS WE SHARED INCLUDE:
1. Creating Batting Strips with Precuts
2. Using Wide Zig-Zag Stitches on Your Jelly Roll Creations
3. Creating Placemats and Rugs Using Precuts