Who’s ready to get a little patriotic???
We have had this pattern in our arsenal for many years so thought that it was a great time to pull it out, dust it off, and get it made. This runner is perfect for your summertime dining and so quick and easy to throw together. We’re offering you a free download if you want to create it out of your stash. Or, if you like how we made it, we’ve created a kit for $25 (this includes everything except the batting)! Super inexpensive!!
We’re also sharing a few tips with you regarding machine applique, so you can have fun with your new pattern.
Marty & Teri
1. Exploring buttonhole applique
2. Threading your bobbin and adjusting your tension
3. Understanding how your machine is going to stitch your stitch
4. How to lock your stitch
5. How to machine quilt stars and applique star points
6. How to stitch around applique curves
PRODUCTS MENTIONED OR USED INCLUDE:
1. The “Star-Spangled Summer” Table Runner Kit. Please note: This item has sold out.