It seems like, this time of year, when we start thinking about slowing life down a bit and items that we want to get made for Christmas, there is always the project that would look so good in a frame! Having framing done is soooo costly, so we’re going to show you a quick and easy way to get the job done yourself. With some simple tools, you can do framing! Mind you, this isn’t for heirloom projects, but the end result is pretty darn good!
Teri and Marty
LINKS TO PRODUCTS | RESOURCES MENTIONED:
1. Barnwood / Barnboard Frames – Coming this week!
2. Glorious Fall Kit – Coming this week!
HELPFUL TIPS WE SHARED INCLUDE:
1. Supplies needed to frame your work
2. Step-by-step guide to framing your quilted piece
3. Details about our online Open House Sale this weekend