Who knew that ric rack was such a versatile product! This week, we’re throwing together (literally!!) some fun ideas for you that we think would be great to teach a daughter or granddaughter. We can’t have them sitting with nothing to do, so grab your glue gun, some ric rack, and let’s have a blast. We also wanted to give you a couple of the resources where we found most of the ideas:
Click here for our Pinterest link and our YouTube link.
See ya next week,
Marty & Teri
1. Sewing projects to do with children, 4-H, and scout groups
2. Inserting ric rack into a seam
3. Creating a pin cushion
4. How to stitch corners
5. Braiding ric rack
6. Creating fabric flowers with ric rack
7. Fun summer vacation projects
8. Quilting with ric rack
9. Creating a pillow and bench pillow | Pillow embellishments with ric rack
10. Creating an apron with a tea towel and ric rack
PRODUCTS MENTIONED OR USED INCLUDE:
View Our Ric Rack Collection here.